Translate

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Spring has Sprung!

It's time for a 

"Coming-Out Party!"

Meet the newest pattern critters from Prairie Cottage Corner.

 These little guys will be participating in a wall hanging pattern due out in a few months.


*************************************


Meanwhile, Joan, over at Moose Stash Quilting is working on:


"Seasons of the Heart".

*******************************

AND then, COMING SOON:  

"Prairie Meadow Duet"

  


Yes, I know. I haven't been blogging much but my fingers have been busy, busy busy.


Along with all the stitching and drawing, a lovely little stray cat has been visiting. 

I'm trying to give him away to a good family. 


Isn't he a beauty? He needs love! In fact, he needs it (or is it kneads it?) so much, I couldn't get him far enough away from me to get a good photo.

   

 

But here is what he might look like in summer coat. Won't he be loverly?


Well that's the news from the high prairie. 

The weather is beauteous! It's hard to stay inside.

Love to all. Happy springing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness these little chick-a-dees and bunnies are just too cute. Yes, I am happily working on "Seasons".
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Prairie Cottage Corner. Please come in and stay a while. We are here to help you with your love of quilting, quilt design and embroidery. We especially like Sunbonnet Sue and her friends.

You can see a complete list of our Sunbonnet Sue designs at
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PrairieCottageCorner

Happy Stitching! Prairie Stitcher