Translate

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Spring Fever and a WINNER!

I'm as restless as a willow in a windstorm.....I'm as jumpy as a puppet on a string........

Remember that song from the musical, State Fair? It Might As Well Be Spring!


A bouquet of Spring Fling!



Stormy skies over the prairie (Adams Co, WA).


Lily of the Valley, Snow Drops and the Promise of Easter.



Babies everywhere!


Easter Challah.....


....and spring salads.....


.....golden willows about to burst forth!


Clear days.


Girls with baskets of flowers....


....lovely quilts......


the whisper of summer, yet to come.

I know, I know. Spring isn't here yet but it is fleeting in our semi-arid corner of the world. So we have to catch it while we can....as early as possible and as long as possible. Isn't it great?

And now for the Winner of last week's pattern:

  !!!!!!!  Natureluvr57  !!!!!!!  

Please email me at prairiestitcher at centurytel dot net and I'll send you the pattern of your choice from the three offered below:








Thank you, everyone, for participating, for visiting and for sending me your thoughts on spring! (I know it's a hemispheric thing, so I hope you Australians and others south of the border are enjoying the seasonal changes.)

Next up - What's in the works for Easter Sunday?  I'll be sharing my picks for the feast ... the celebration of the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your inspiration. I am excited to receive and start to embroider one of your lovely patterns. I love Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam designs. These remind me of them and the Colonial Ladies so popular in the past. Have a wonderful Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Prairie Cottage Corner. Please come in and stay a while. We are here to help you with your love of quilting, quilt design and embroidery. We especially like Sunbonnet Sue and her friends.

You can see a complete list of our Sunbonnet Sue designs at
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PrairieCottageCorner

Happy Stitching! Prairie Stitcher